Tuesday 21 June 2011

21 june ^^

Finally my mpw presentation is over..hooray!!!..happy!!!..actually this is not the time for me to happy right now..after my mpw classes..i will start my a level classes..haha..that must be a time for me to study hard..i wan be the top student same with baba..^^...This week i will go for a trip in port dickson..i dun have any excited feel..but i know i got excited feel to go back to my hometown kluang!!..hehe...^^
 wow..this is my cute daughter..pigpiglet..i love it so much^^

How am i going to achieve my AIM!!!...so many thing i wan to do..and it take a long time if really din care it so much..i wait for too long..i dun wan to envy people anymore..i wan be the ONE tat....i know tat..hehe^^
I know i am envy so many people..before that i am not like that..i believe in GOD..i strongly believe that GOD will prepare anything that is suitable for me..but now i am back to the fomer!!..i scare i will a bit to hate myself..i am the one who want to baptise soon..but the meaning for this is lost..how??..i scare this religion is only the practice..not from my heart sincerely..even now i am lazy to Pray..i am very scare..
Gambateh for life..never give up..my belief..my a level study..my AIM..my dream..myself!!!!...^^

currently like this girl so much..hehe..she is from the korea group Miss A..suzy and the actor of dreamhigh..this girl is so pretty and cute..i like her hair colour..and i have the motion to dye my hair to this colour..but my friend said dye this colour will spoil the hair..and i dun think this colour will suit my skin colour..because i am so dark..TT..haizzzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment